Wednesday, April 13, 2011


It is statistically guaranteed that the closer you get to a holiday (or any sort of "break") in a high school, the crazier things get.

Spring Break is next week, so things are getting a wee bit crazy round these parts. But oh, I can make it. I keep having visions that look like this and pull me through the day.
I intend to spend all my time by the pool next week, except for the hour in which I will be getting a massage (courtesy of a Christmas present from Rich).

Rich will still have school, so that's a downer. Otherwise, blue skies ahead. 1.5 more days- I can do it!

3 comments:

  1. Let's lay out next week! I love that the picture looks like something you grabbed offline - but is ACTUALLY the awesome pool at the apartment! That's a serious upside to College Park. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to move to CA or at least come visit you guys so I can enjoy this with you! I think I need to start planning for a Summer Vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa- We will ABSOLUTELY be laying out next week. I see text messages in your near future!

    Cara- You guys definitely need to make it out here and enjoy our awesome pool! Sophie will love it, too!

    ReplyDelete