Sunday, October 18, 2009

So, no dice on the snow. The weather has turned warm again, and I think there is time reading by the pool in my near future. Rich had to work the conference for his program at school this week/weekend, so he was super, super busy. And NOW, because he spent so much time working the conference (and not so much time working on, you know, actual work), he will be super busy this week catching up. Sounds like fun, right?

I, on the other hand, am blissfully un-busy, though I am getting busier every week, it seems. I have a confession to make to my Dallas knitters- I joined a new knitting group. I only feel like I'm cheating some of the time. It's a really neat group- called Knit for Need. All the projects we work on at the group are donated to the United Way, who distributes them to non-profits in the area. Pretty cool, right? I definitely miss my old group, but I'm enjoying meeting new people and working on some interesting projects.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure we'll find it in our hearts to forgive you...
    :) but we sure do miss you!!

    dallas knitting group isn't the same without you! (and richard typing in the background)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Calia. I miss you guys, too. This group is fun, but it's not the same. For one thing, there are no adorable babies hanging around. :)

    ReplyDelete