Sunday, March 13, 2011

Highlights

  • This week, we bought a new (to us) car. It only took us about two hours, which was shocking to both Richard and me. As we sat in the CarMax cubicle signing the last papers, Richard whispered to me, "Wow. This IS the way car buying should be!"
  • In other news, Richard got his black belt in Tae Kwon Do this week! So you should know, if you didn't think Richard could take you before, he can definitely take you now. Unless you're a black belt, too. Then it might be a little less one-sided.
  • Finally, I fussed at a kid this week and embarrassed him in front of the whole class for what I thought was a cell phone going off repeatedly in class, but was actually a malfunctioning ANKLE MONITOR. They don't train you in how to deal with these things in your credential classes.
  • Richard has Spring Break this week, but mine is in five more weeks (not that I'm counting or anything).

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Richard! Tell him congrats!

    - Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you're really very funny! I just love reading your posts. Congrats to Richard! I'm noting that now I probably can't take him anymore - ha ha! Also, very exciting about your car. Two hours must be a record. In other news, you know that deck that I ramble about all the time? It's actually happening! Probably half done at this point. At completion we have to have you guys over for dinner!

    ReplyDelete