Thursday, March 11, 2010

My room for March isn't even in my own house! March has been dedicated to finishing all of the fixings for my newest-niece-to-be's room in my sister and brother-in-law's house- three states away! It turns out that making a quilt, bedskirt, curtains, penant garland, and mobile is rather time consuming. Who knew?!

I plan on posting pictures once I'm finished, but I don't want to ruin the surprise (since my sister has no idea what this stuff looks like. Hope you like orange and black, Amanda!).

April will be dedicated to cleaning up the hall closet that houses all of my craft supplies. And oh, man, does it ever need it. You will be amazed, dear friends, at just how messy I can make a closet. It's a spiritual gift (a rather embarrassing one, come to think of it).

I'm taking a big math test on Saturday- five hours of mathiness- so this week has been dedicated to a major cram session and practice test after practice test. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. We were hoping for a Halloween themed room! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see nursery stuff! Why are you taking a math test?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to post pictures! I mailed it a while back, but since Amanda has been in the hospital, she hasn't seen it yet.

    I took a math test for the CA teacher's certification process.

    ReplyDelete