Saturday, May 15, 2010


We went to the beach today. I took my camera, and promptly left it in the car, so there is no photographic evidence of today's outing. Oh well. Here are some pictures of last year's visit to Santa Monica, the same beach we went to today.


It was nowhere near that crowded (or that pretty for that matter). In fact, it was rather overcast and a little chilly. I still managed to get a little sunburned (as that is my spiritual gift).

While at the beach, Rich and I talked about our plans for the summer. Summer officially begins for Richard on Monday, once he's turned in his last paper! We don't have any huge plans, but we do have a few small things we'll be doing together around town. Should spice things up around here.

First thing on Richard's list? Spend an entire week watching TV and playing Super Mario Brothers. Isn't summer the greatest?

No comments:

Post a Comment