Monday, January 17, 2011

Five Things


1- I think about this video at school all the time. That's right- I'm a nice white lady. I can do anything.

2- MLK Day was awesome. Every weekend should be a three day weekend. Today I laid by the pool- that's right in JANUARY. Southern California is a nice place to live. Did I mention I could see a mountain topped with snow while laying by said pool?

3- Have I mentioned how ready for summer I am? Only six months to go!

4- Yesterday I bought some alcoholic apple cider at Trader Joe's. I mainly bought it because it is called Newton's Folly and I thought that would be HILARIOUS at a get-together Richard had today with some friends (it was). Anyway, at the store, I did not get carded. I am officially a grown up.
5- I've started listening to books on CD from the library during my commute. I love NPR, but man, it can be depressing. So instead, last week, I listened to the incredibly uplifting book Marley and Me and bawled my eyes out on the 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment