Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Today a girl in my class looked at me and said, "Miss! You forgot to put your earrings on today!"

It totally cracked me up. The things kids do and don't notice. For example, I can put the same exact problem on a warm up, a worksheet, a quiz, and a test. And still no one will notice (except maybe one kid). But I don't wear pearls in my ears? BAM! Instant observers. I part my hair slightly differently? WOW! They all make comments. I wear a new pair of shoes? KAZOW! 25 compliments.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Isn't it interesting? At recital this weekend, all of my younger students were saying, "Miss Marissa, you have hair!" They are so used to seeing my in a bun, they were blown away. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes! The important things in life! :)

    ReplyDelete