Sunday, August 8, 2010


Wow, what a month! I've been very busy this past month attending an orientation to become a teacher in the fall (and all the homework that went along with that). I'm glad it's over, and I'm excited about actually having my own class. I have a job at a school teaching Algebra and Geometry which I'd be happy to tell you about individually if you care. The kids start on Sept. 13, and I will be at school about two weeks before that. So, sorry for the absence!

Yesterday we had the privilege of attending the lovely wedding of two great friends, Corey and Carl.


It was a perfect day, and everything about the wedding dripped with Corey and Carl's personalities (which are awesome). Carl is a friend from TCU, and he could not have chosen a more beautiful, kind, or intelligent partner in life than Corey. We were so lucky to be included in their special day!


1 comment: