Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter at midnight was, um, an interesting experience. Thanks to Richard's cunning, we were able to walk right past a lot of the people in line and got to our theater remarkably early. Let's just say whoever thought showing the same movie, starting at the EXACT SAME TIME on FIFTEEN screen was a good idea is officially an idiot. Judging by the fact that every theater was sold out and the concession stand line took more than 30 minutes to get through, I think AMC is rolling in it, and probably thinks the night was a success. Let me just say, getting out of that theater, battling the crowd, was only slightly worse than the time we emerged from the theater to a SWAT team who were looking for a shooter (no kidding- ask me to tell you THAT story sometime). I was glad to get home and my agoraphobic self will probably never try that again. But it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment