Friday, January 29, 2010

I actually DO live in California. And yes, sometimes you DO see famous/semi-famous people here!

Alright. So I'm still working on the bathroom update. But in the meantime, here is a ridiculous story.

At my place of employment, I often see a particular woman who is waiting to pick up her child. Every time I've seen her, I've thought she looked awfully familiar. I could never place her which I thought was strange since we maybe know 50 people in CA (give or take). Tonight, I heard that woman speak, and suddenly, I realized who she is.

She is the actress who plays Joey Lucas on The West Wing.

My first real LA celebrity sighting, and it's a woman who had a recurring guest star role on only the best television show of all time (maybe). People, I almost wet my pants trying to contain my excitement. As soon as I got out to the car, I called Richard and told him the story. He was as excited as I was, though he seemed a little perplexed as to why I didn't actually, you know, SAY anything to this woman (I figured she'd rather not be accosted by a random person). He immediately started thinking up lame excuses to come to work with me so he could tell her how wonderful he thinks she is.

Reason #427 I know I married the right man.

No comments:

Post a Comment