Thursday, April 22, 2010

Housekeeping

I changed the layout yesterday! Sort of. In a very minor way. I added a list of friends and family whose blogs I read (don't fool yourself into thinking I only read blogs of people I know). You can find it right over there ------------------------>.

If for some reason you are on that list buy DON'T want to be, let me know. If you're not there, but for some unknown reason, you wish you were, you can tell me that too. And you'll be guaranteed one more person lurking on your blog, reading all about your life!

Also, on an unrelated note, Charlie often makes my heart pitter-patter with his cuteness. He is able to recognize the sound of our car and scooter, and he is always waiting when one of us pulls up. The other day, Charlie and I were walking on the college campus, and Richard drove by on the scooter. Charlie completely freaked out, insisting that we follow that sound! right now! He was utterly perplexed why we were walking the other way when Richard was going that way. Kills me.

Does this picture make my nose look big?

No comments:

Post a Comment