Monday, April 12, 2010

Tap, tap.... Is this thing on? What? I still have a blog?

I received some rather good news today: I passed those math tests I took a while back! This is good because I had already decided that if I passed the tests, it would be a sign that I was doing the right thing. I guess if I'd passed one and failed one, it would have been a sign I was sort of doing the right thing.

As excited as I am, it does kind of irk me that I passed these tests because what does that say about who they let become math teachers? I mean, I studied, but I haven't taken math since my senior year in high school (that's EIGHT years ago if anyone is counting). YIKES. You people are desperate.

2 comments:

  1. Well you haven't had an actual class in that many years, but you are pretty stinkin' smart, and use some math on a regular basis...money and stuff, right. :) Congrats on passing the tests!

    ReplyDelete