Monday, June 15, 2009

Sitting in the Perk (dumbest name ever), working on my thesis. Selecman Hall is a little eerie with no other students around.

But, I'm getting lots of good work done (despite this interruption to post). I'm up to about 25 good, solid pages, and I still have lots of facts and figures swimming in my head (and in my notes). This brings me to the halfway point- although, I'm really well past the halfway point in my timeline. See, I screwed up and did a lot of research before I ever started writing. Take it from me- this is not the way to write a paper. You have to read, write, read, write. And for me, who loves to read and hates to write, that's difficult. Okay, I don't hate to write, but I like to read much, much more. All that to say, it looks like I have a lot more left to do than I actually do.

So, after a lot of desperation, I see an end in sight, and that end is fast approaching. Back to work, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment