Saturday, June 6, 2009

If you haven't heard, we're moving to California so Richard can start a PhD program at Claremont Graduate University. His degree will be through the Religious Studies department, and he will specialize in New Testament- specifically in anthropology and archeology. He could (and, I guarantee you, would) tell you more, but he's not writing this post, so there's that. It looks like our move date will be July 27. Or at least that's the assumption I'm operating on right now.

Since we're moving away, I thought it would be nice to have a way to keep everyone updated on our lives- what we're doing, how we're doing, and what we're thinking about. Some of you may not care, but the beauty of a blog is that you can easily look away- you are under no obligation to read- unlike if I called each and every one of you and gabbed about the monotony of daily life. All of my previous blog attempts have been dismal failures, but hopefully, I'll be able to keep this one up.


I like blog posts with pictures included, so here's an entirely unrelated picture of Charlie (aka Sir Chuckles). He's so handsome!

1 comment: